Your Case Deserves Immediate Attention - Call Hubbs Law Today
Miami is commonly referred to as the fraud capitol of the United States. White collar crimes generally involve sophisticated, complex crimes organized by one or multiple individuals for the purposes of generating massive income. Such schemes could include tax evasion, laundering money for a criminal enterprise, or creating a pyramid scheme.
If you are not a United States citizen, many white collar crimes can result in mandatory deportation from the United States.
Some examples of possible federal white collar crimes include:
Most, if not all, of these charges also carry the possibility of a charge of conspiracy since, generally, multiple individuals are involved in a larger scheme. While white collar crimes can make individuals rich, it also subjects them to the possibility of extensive incarceration and fines. Depending on the crime, a defendant may be subject to minimum mandatory sentences or extremely high maximum sentences.
Hubbs Law, P.A., Board Certified Criminal Trial Legal Counsel
If you were arrested for a white collar crime in Miami or throughout the nearby areas, it is important that you contact an experienced criminal defense law firm. E.J. Hubbs is Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law by the Florida Bar. Board certified criminal trial lawyers are the only criminal defense attorneys that can refer to themselves as an expert in their particular field. Less than 1% of attorneys in Florida are Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law.
- District Court for the Southern District of Florida – Find information for every court location in the Southern District of Florida, attorney information, judge information, and case information.
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) – The FBI is the federal law enforcement agency in charge of enforcing numerous federal crimes including terrorism, counterintelligence, cyber crime, corruption, civil rights violations, organized crime, white collar crime, violent crime, and more.
- U.S. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) – The SEC is the federal law enforcement agency in charge of investigating violations of the security and exchange commission generally to protect investors.
- United States Marshalls – The United States Marshalls are the law enforcement agency in charge of enforcing orders of federal courts in the United States. This includes providing security in the courtroom and executing fugitive arrest warrants.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics – Find information on statistics for all types of crimes including arrests and convictions
At Hubbs Law, your first consultation is always free for criminal federal cases. Our experienced attorneys, E.J. and Erika Hubbs, will discuss all aspects of your case help you devise the best strategy for your case. Our Miami white collar crime lawyers defend clients charged with all types of white collar crimes in Miami and throughout Miami-Dade County, including Miami Beach, Hialeah, Miami Gardens, North and South Miami, Kendall, Homestead, and anywhere else in the area.
Attorneys E.J. & Erika Hubbs
As professional Miami criminal defense attorneys, we take every case personally give every client the deliberate care it deserves. Our clients become part of our family and we fight relentlessly for their rights. Read more about us to find out how we can help you.
"This case has been a rollercoaster of emotions, but Mr. Hubbs’ consistency throughout our case had us feeling at ease. A bit over a year later he got us the results we wanted and hoped for. Don’t think twice, seek his legal assistance, you will"Melissa Fernandez
"On the personal note she treats you like family and I recommend her to anyone that needs help."Gabriel M.
"Erica es una buena abogada the imigracion!! Me ayudo con mi caso y en menos de dos anos pude areglar mis papeles.. Sin su anuda no se que fuera de mi familia. La recomiendo si estan buscando ayuda seria!"