Miami Immigration Attorneys
Experienced & Skilled Lawyers Serving South Florida
Miami is known as the “Magic City” for many reasons. One of the reasons Miami is so magical is because of the immigrants who travel to the area for various reasons, including family reunification, economic opportunity, and safety from persecution. Regardless of an individual’s reason for coming to the United States, he or she must encounter the complex U.S. immigration system. Attempting to navigate this complicated process alone can be daunting and even detrimental. It is highly recommended to consult an experienced immigration attorney in Miami about any immigration issues.
Get in touch with Hubbs Law Firm for high-quality immigration representation. Contact us online or at (305) 570-4802.
How We Can Help
Immigration attorney E.J. Hubbs has experience representing clients in immigration matters including:
- Removal and deportation defense
- Immigration bond hearings
- Permanent residency
- Immigration visas
- Naturalization and citizenship
Our Miami immigration attorneys at Hubbs Law Firm proudly represent clients throughout Miami-Dade County, including South Miami, North Miami, Miami Beach, and Downtown Miami. If you desire to change your immigration status, our lawyers can guide you through every step of the process from the initial consultation to the interview with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you are in danger of deportation, we can help with that, too. Our lawyers fight removal proceedings under the Immigration and Nationality Act and assist clients seeking political asylum, cancellation of removal, or adjustment of status.
Types of Immigration Issues in Miami-Dade County, FL
Removal or Deportation Defense
A non-citizen or immigrant in the United States may be placed in removal proceedings, commonly referred to as deportation proceedings, for various reasons, including unlawful presence and certain criminal convictions. The prospect of being forced to leave the U.S. can be devastating. Attorney E.J. Hubbs of Hubbs Law Firm is an experienced immigration and criminal defense lawyer who can aggressively fight on your behalf so that you can stay with your family.
We can fight to prevent removal from the U.S. by presenting a deportation defense including:
- Cancellation of Removal
- Withholding of Removal
- Convention Against Torture
- Adjustment of Status
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa (SIJV)
- Deferred Action of Childhood Arrival
- Voluntary Departure
- Prosecutorial Discretion
Obtaining permanent residence or a “green card” is often the first key to remaining in the United States permanently.
Miami immigration attorney E.J. Hubbs and his team of immigration lawyers have experience assisting clients through the entire process, including:
- Petition for Alien Relative (I-130)
- Apply for Permanent Residence (I-485)
- Removal of Conditions of a Green Card Obtained through Marriage (I-751)
- Adjustment of Status Interviews
- Applying for Permanent Residence with Criminal Issues
Citizenship is the highest immigration benefit conferred by the United States government. Citizenship allows an individual to remain in the U.S. indefinitely and grants several benefits, including voting, defending our nation, and bringing family members abroad to the U.S.
As Miami’s premier immigration and naturalization firm, Hubbs Law Firm can navigate the entire road to citizenship for you, including:
- Applying for Naturalization or Citizenship (N-400)
- Naturalization Testing and Interviews
- Expedited Naturalization
- Applying for Citizenship with Criminal Issues
Choose Our Immigration Attorneys in Miami
If you or a loved one has encountered any immigration issues or wishes to change your immigration status, call Hubbs Law Firm. Our lawyers can handle even the most complex immigration and deportation cases. With extensive experience in immigration and criminal law, Attorney E.J. Hubbs is prepared to assist you through this difficult process and achieve a favorable result based on your unique circumstances. Our immigration lawyers proudly serve the entire Miami, Florida area, including South Miami, North Miami, Miami Beach, and Downtown Miami, as well as all cities and unincorporated communities in Miami-Dade County.
Call today at (305) 570-4802 to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your immigration case. Hubbs Law Firm has two convenient locations in South Miami and North Miami.
Krome Immigration Court — Find information about Krome Immigration Court, including location,
court contacts, and visitor information. The Krome Immigration Court is
- 18201 SW 12th St.
- Miami, Florida
- Phone: 305-207-2001
Miami Immigration Court — Find information about the Miami Immigration Court, including
location, court contacts, and visitor information. The Miami Immigration
Court is located at:
- One River View Square
- 333 South Miami Ave Suite 700
- Miami, Florida
- Phone: 305-789-4221
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) — Visit the website of the federal agency responsible for protecting the U.S. from and responding to terrorist attacks, man-made accidents, and natural disasters and to learn about recent executive actions by President Barack Obama related to immigration.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) — Find important updates from USCIS regarding citizenship, lawful permanent residence, and working in the U.S.
- United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) — Find important updates on ICE policies and locate detainees through the ICE website.
- United States Customs and Border Protections (CBP) — The largest law enforcement agency in the U.S., CBP is charged with regulating and facilitating international trade, collecting import duties, and enforcing U.S. regulations, including trade, customs, and immigration.